This is the original flow-thru parts cleaning brush developed by the Parts Brush Division of Paint Brush Corporation and introduced in 1980. It is designed to work with circulating-solvent parts washing machines. Most of the parts washers sold today are shipped with this brush. We now make the brushes with an improved filament called Trialoy. This filament stands up to both petroleum and water-based cleaning solvents. The tube is made of Buna-N (nitrile rubber) which is resistant to petroleum solvents. The flow-thru design, rugged filament and bullet-shaped tip are what separate our brush from the rest. This brush is made to last. If you are not satisfied, we will refund your money. No questions asked.
- This is a professional tool, made by the company that invented the modern, flow-thru parts cleaning brush.
- Hose fits .50″ – .60″ nozzle on circulating solvent parts washers.
- Bullet-shaped tip of stiff Trialoy polyester filament resists mushrooming. Good for both petroleum- or water-based cleaning solutions.
- This brush ships as original equipment with most of the parts washers made in the world.
- Made in the USA. Only the filament is imported.